You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn't quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs.
● Requests within country of purchase
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. Please note: Any provided shipping labels must be used within 20 days of purchase.
● Requests from outside country of purchase
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT. International shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
● Requests for orders shipped internationally
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs.
Other retailers' after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process.
Unauthorized reselling of K&F Concept products is strictly prohibited.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
It begins the day you place your order.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product‘s support page, or contact us at email@example.com
● An Amazon order number for a purchase made through K&F Concept.
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized K&F Concept Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
● If you made your purchase through K&F Concept, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If you made your purchase through an authorized K&F Concept Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won‘t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.